Filtration is the key to any crystal clear swimming pool. PF Series, fibreglass media filters require little ongoing maintenance as compared to other types of filters, allowing you more time to enjoy your pool.
PF Series filters are manufactured from high grade fibreglass and polymer resins utilising the latest engineering techniques, which gives them superior strength for demanding applications and long life in our harsh Australian conditions.
PF media filter internal components have been designed to achieve a balanced and evenly distributed water flow throughout the media bed, resulting in high filtration efficiency at high flow rates. The balanced design also ensures effective backwashing with minimal water wastage.
PF media Filter Features
- Available in 4 common sizes 25”, 28” (40mm and 50mm), 32” and 36”.
- PF25 & PF28 both have an inner tank made from a strong P.E. themoplastic material with UV resistent fibreglass on the outside for extra strength. All other sizes are made with a full UV resistant, corrosion proof fiberglass tank
- Designed for high pressure, low to high flow rate
- Ideally suited to be used in conjunction with Reltech “PR” Premium and Ecoflo “V3” energy efficent variable 3 Speed Pumps
- Suitable for all types of pool environments
- Resistant to chemicals & corrosion
- Suitable for use with all types of media including Ecoflo Glass, sand and zeolite
- Large “Palm-Action” handle for easy positioning of Multi-Port Valve
- Quality barrel unions fitted for easy plumbing & servicing. Comes with a clear tube for backwash checking
- Supplied with quality stainless steel, oil filled pressure gauge
- 10 year limited tank warranty
- 12 month warranty on Multi-Port Valve
and internal filter components